"We now need to become a major European services group."
Jean-Paul Bailly, Chairman
Each and every individual, company and partner counts for La Poste. We foster trust through our belief that contributing to each individual’s development contributes to society, and by listening to our clients, we provide real solutions to real needs.
Our values are simple and modern, drawing from a rich historical and cultural heritage:
- accessibility: services that are open to everyone,
- availability: there wherever and whenever our clients need us,
- proximity: a close client relationship based upon communication and respect,
- equality: the same levels of high service for all,
- societal development: at economic, environmental and social levels.
To become one of Europe’s leading postal operators by 2010, maintaining our position as France’s leading service point and developing our original concept in retail banking.
To be a real partner to each of our clients by providing a wide range of solutions, highly accessible products and services and adopting a professional approach.