When you need to send parcels abroad, check the wide range of solutions at La Poste. All your needs are covered!
ColiPoste : Colissimo Expert International
With Colissimo Expert International, businesses can benefit from worldwide priority shipping services. Advantages include:
- speed: delivery time of 5 to 10 working days subject to destination,
- peace of mind: compensation is included in the event of loss, damage or theft,
- trust: parcel distribution with receiver signature capture. In the event the receiver is absent, an undeliverable notice is left in the letter box,
- traceability: you can track the progress of your parcels at all times for the following destinations: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, UK and Ireland, and USA. For other destinations, parcel tracking is not available outside French territory. However, the delivery receipt option is available and provides notification of the delivery of your parcel.
For your international express deliveries up to 30 kg, Chronopost International has created a large product range:
- Chrono Premium: next day delivery by 10.30 am in major European cities,
- Chrono Express: express delivery in 220 countries and territories, from next day in European cities and between 1-4 days for other destinations,
- Chrono Classic: express delivery across Europe at fixed prices,
- Chrono Import: collection abroad for delivery in France.
Chronopost International also offers:
- Tailored services: your business has specific express transport needs, Chronopost International has created solutions for you to meet your business needs,
- Services Prêt-à-Expédier (Ready-to-Send Services): for turn-key posting services. Packaging, transport and express delivery: all inclusive,
- Services Plus: a full range of options to meet your needs,
- Services Référence internationaux (International Services): have your letters and parcels express delivered to more than 220 countries and territories.