La Banque Postale provides a host of services allowing you to improve your day-to-day money management:
- Online management and consultation of your accounts with LBP Net Entreprise, which provides access 24/7 to all the information you need to manage cash flow and customer risk.
- Transfer files in complete security with OPnet, which not only allows you to send files to La Banque Postale (transfers, debits, truncated bills of exchange, certified cheques, international money orders, foreign transfers), but also to receive files from La Banque Postale about your account’s registered transactions (statements, outstanding payments, transfers received).
- EBICS, the new standardised and secure transmission protocol for banking communication. Based on the Internet, it enables the exchange of payment and Reporting files between banks and their clients in much the same way as ETEBAC.
- SWIFTNet, a secure and standardised banking communication solution which operates across a multitude of banking establishments, countries and professions via the private SWIFT network.
- Simplified management of your day-to-day expenditure and business costs with our range of business cards, card machines and electronic services adapted to your clients’ needs, such as:
- Monétude Primo - the chip and pin terminal payment solution adapted to your traditional telephone environment and high-speed Internet connection.
- Scellius Net, the secure online payment solution from La Banque Postale which enables your clients to pay online by credit card and/or charge card with greater peace of mind.
- Scellius Transaction, phone and/or postal mail payments. This service, which is adapted to telephone or mail order sales, enables your clients to make telephone/mail payments with their credit cards.
- Box e-commerce, a simple and integrated solution for creating your own website. It allows you to launch your Internet activity and create your own website in just a few clicks.
To find out more, please go to LaBanquePostale website (Note: The site is in French) or call 0820 826 826 (special telephone rate, available from France only) from Monday to Friday – 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. and Saturday – 9.00 a.m. to 12.00p.m. (excluding public holidays).