TRACKED READY-TO-REGISTER ("PRET-A-RECOMMANDER SUIVI")
Need absolute proof of sending your letter? Here"s an all-in-one product that includes a writing zone, the envelope and cost of postage, as well as registration and tracking.
No need for letter paper, you write directly on the ready-to-register – which is a legally recognised guarantee of content.
The registered letter forms are already attached to the envelope, so you can fill them out comfortably at home.
Indication of the kind of tracking information available on your ready-to-register:
- - The receiver (or his approved proxy) has signed for the item at the counter of the post office where it was being held.
- - The item has been delivered to the receiver (or his approved proxy) against his signature.
- - Letter addressed to poste restante (held mail) at the request of the receiver who will come to collect it at the post office address given in the address against a signature (or that of an approved proxy).
- - Receiver not at home when the postal officer called. With the notification left by the postal officer, the receiver (or his approved proxy) has 2 weeks from the date of notification in which to collect the item.
- - Item was held for the receiver for 2 weeks at the post office. The receiver did not come to collect it during that time.
- - The receiver does not live or no longer lives at the address given on the item.
- - The address of the receiver given on this item is incomplete or not accurate enough.
- - La Poste is redirecting the item to a new address.
The Tracked Ready-to-Register is available in post offices.
Need to send your mail abroad? Postexport Premier could be the answer for you. These pre-paid envelopes are available in 2 formats with guaranteed delivery within 3 working days in 10 countries: Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Great Britain, Ireland, Holland, Portugal, Sweden and Switzerland.
To find out the delivery date of your item (4 days after it has been sent), you can:
- - Contact the International Azur Number: 0 810 821 821 (Mondays to Fridays from 8.30 am to 7 pm – local rates apply – service in French),
- - Connect to the tracking site by clicking here (site in French).
Instructions for online tracking
- 1 - Enter the item identification number on the receipt given to you in the post office, from the 4th day after it was sent. This number has 13 characters (LX + 9 figures + FR). Example: LX124365670FR.
- 2 - Click on your status "private individual" ("un particulier").
- 3 - Click on "Rechercher" ("Search").
- 4 - The result of your search gives the latest available information.
Indication of the kind of tracking information available on your Postexport Premier:
- - The identification number is incorrect.
- - No information is available on the item. Call the International Azur Number 0 810 820 820 if this item was deposited more than 4 days ago.
- - Initial delivery attempt unsuccessful on [date]. For more information, International Azur Number 0 810 820 820.
- - Sorry, delivery date unavailable more than 3 months after the initial deposit.
- - Delivered on [date].