La Banque Postale provides a range of saving and investing solutions to suit your lifestyle.
Savings accounts: your savings are easily accessible with no time or payment constraints
The essentials for you and your family:
- The Livret A (Bankbook A): to save up to 15,300 euros tax free.
- The Livret de Développement Durable (the former Codevi savings account) and the Livret B (Bankbook B): the essential complements to the Livret A.
- For young people aged 12 to 25 years old: Swing, (La Banque Postale's savings accounts for young people).
- For those who pay few or no taxes: the LEP, Livret d’Epargne Populaire (Popular Savings Account).
Property savings: La Banque Postale offers 2 tailored and complementary solutions
- The Plan Epargne Logement (PEL): an interest-bearing savings plan specially conceived for your property projects.
- The Compte Epargne Logement (CEL): easily available savings and an unbeatable credit rate to anticipate your property projects.
Employee savings plan: the ideal complement to your traditional individual savings plan
The employee savings plan is a collective savings plan implemented within a company.
With La Banque Postale, your company helps you to save effectively so that you can finance all your projects:
- put aside additional income for your retirement,
- prepare for the purchase of your new home,
- save for the future,
- be prepared for a rainy day.
Life insurance: a complete offer with Vivaccio
Vivaccio is a complete, fully accessible offer designed to adapt to all of the stages of your life.
Vivaccio is a life insurance contract with guarantees to protect your capital, options to adapt your contract to your expectations and personalised services to assist you in everyday life.
At La Banque Postale you can build a portfolio of shares directly. You can choose between:
- an ordinary share trading account,
- the Plan d’Epargne en Actions (PEA) to benefit from advantageous tax breaks.
These will enable you to buy and sell French and foreign shares listed on the Paris stock market.
PEA: invest in the stock market while benefiting from tax breaks
A wide range of mutual funds eligible for the PEA is available to you. Those wanting to start out playing the stock market can rely on the expertise of specialists at La Banque Postale who can make the necessary judgements within the chosen mutual fund.
You will pay no tax on dividends and capital gains (except for social security payments) from the end of the 5th year of your PEA.
Automatic savings accounts: La Banque Postale offers you 3 tailored services
- Régulys: a free service which allows you to save at your own pace with regular payments.
- Régulys Bourse: a flexible and simple solution to build capital at your own rhythm.
- C.CéPargne: a smart service that takes money lying dormant in your current account and makes it work for you.
To find out more please contact your La Banque Postale adviser in your post office.