It's your money, and you deserve access to the latest account information 24/7.
With La Banque Postale, you can consult your account anytime, anywhere… from the comfort of your own computer or your mobile phone.
Videoposte Net: La Banque Postale’s Internet service
Videoposte Net is La Banque Postale's online service to check and manage your accounts.
As a subscriber you can:
- access your current accounts, savings and investment accounts,
- arrange transfer between your accounts in France,
- order a cheque book and traveller's cheques,
- print account identity details.
You can access it from La Banque Postale’s French site.
Videoposte Net "Bourse" (stock exchange): La Banque Postale’s stock market service
If you subscribe to Videoposte Net Bourse, you can also:
- manage your portfolio on the French stock market,
- buy or sell La Banque Postale's mutual funds,
- access constantly updated market information,
- get instant information on the execution conditions of your deals.
"Poste Appel Téléphone Mobile" : La Banque Postale’s telephone alert services
Poste Appel Téléphone Mobile is an account alert service on your mobile phone.
A text message (or voice message in the event of failure) is sent as soon as the alert event to which you have subscribed occurs.
You can choose between 3 options:
- Alerte Seuil (limit alert): when the balance of your CCP drops below the level defined by you,
- Alerte débit/crédit (debit/credit alert): when you make a transaction that exceeds the amount defined by you,
- Mini relevé de compte (mini account balance): 3 times a month, you receive the balance of your CCP, the 2 highest debits and credits, and month-end debit card total payments incurred.
This service is charged at 0.24 euro per message received.